Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 has been without a doubt one of the most challenging years of my life. There were so many times when I thought I didn't have the strength to keep going...it seemed as though I just couldn't catch a break. I was emotionally and physically DRAINED. As soon as one aspect of my life would begin to improve, five other things would fall apart. I realize that December 31st is just another day and as we enter into 2012 we are simply beginning a new calendar year, but closing this chapter/year of my life carries great significance to me. I will bundle up all of the lessons that I have learned and keep them close to my heart. I will FINALLY give myself credit for surviving the many lows that I have lived through, and know that I have the strength to tackle whatever this world wants to throw at me. I could not be more ready for 2012. It's going to be a great year. I can feel it in my bones. 





No comments:

Post a Comment