Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aaaaaaand, I'm back! It's been awhile, kids. How are things? I'm good--far less busy and in a better headspace. Life is finally organizing itself nicely like I asked it to. So, things I am excited about: 1. Lindsay's Etsy store. Everything's coming up Etsy lately and it's awesome. I can't wait to check out her cute creations. 2. Spring clothing. For serious. That picture of the girl in rolled up jeans, tennies, and trenchcoat is how I've been aming to look everyday I don't have to work. I'm glad other people are feelin' it. 3. Vintage photography. And, yes, that's been on just about everyone's list of turn ons underthe age of 30 for the past two decades but I always forget how much I love it. So let me reconnect with a long lost love already.





1 comment:

  1. Hooray! It's so good to have you back and I am in love with these photos!! And thank you for the well-wishes for the Etsy store....this is a lot of dang work! xx

    ReplyDelete