Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back with a vengence

Hello my lovelies, I apologize for my absence. 

Have you ever had one of those moments in life where you felt as though everything had completely turned upside down? Like someone pulled the rug out from under your feet only to reveal that there was nothing beneath that? I have. More than once in my life, in fact. But the good news is that I always manage to pull myself together, find my bearings, and most importantly, continue to move forward. 

Change seems to be the word of 2011 thus far. And whether you'd like to admit it or not, change is a scary concept. Liberating and intriguing as well, but mostly very frightening and uncomfortable. 

I came close to leaving this California life behind and traveling to another destination. I even considered traveling back to my hometown. After countless sleepless nights, lots of wine, and way too many lists of pros and cons, I decided to risk it all and stay in LA. Granted, I moved to another neighborhood and am probably paying more rent then I'd ever like to admit to my parents, but I am in constant awe of the beauty of my neighborhood. I'm in the mountains, and can see the San Gabriel mountains, downtown LA, and even the Griffith Observatory....all from my very house. I even have a fireplace that I have no idea what to do with! 
This move has inspired me to take charge of my life....through trial and error I believe that I have finally figured out what I want in my life to be happy. This has been by far my greatest accomplishment. So....my new found outlook on life will allow me to get back into blogging. I'll soon be opening an Etsy store as well, so stay tuned! 

I hope you'll come back and visit me here....my goal is to help everyone find the inspiration they need to find happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Good night, sleep tight. 












No comments:

Post a Comment