Monday, September 6, 2010

DIY Moss Terrariums


Onto the next project of the day! I've recently fallen in love with DIY moss terrariums. As long as you have access to fresh moss, finding the remainder of the materials is the best part! A fun treasure hunt! You'd be surprised by how many items you can find at the local thrift store that would make perfectly suitable/unique terrariums. So first, here are a few inspirational photos...


And so you can make your very own, I've included the best tutorial that the web has to offer (via DesignSponge) HERE

Lastly, while searching for images of DIY terrariums I stumbled upon the Etsy site of 'WoodlandBelle'. As if I didn't already have enough things to lust over, now I can't stop thinking about these adorable little terrarium RINGS! Holy crap, right? 

You can buy your very own HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment