Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm in my tree. I'm listening to the Dixie Chicks and they're making me feel better.

Hello, everyone! My name is Suzanne. Lindsay asked me if I wouldn't mind contributing to her awesome new blog and I told her I didn't and now here we are. She's asked me to post every Sunday so that means each and every week you'll be getting fun things I come across to make sure your lazy Sundays get a little bit lazier.






And now, without further adieu, my first link:

A total life overhaul! No pressure or anything. But really, this lady is fantastic and I admire anyone that can downsize their life and find a way to balance what they want with what they truly need. I don't read many blogs but she has some good ideas that can be incorporated into your life no matter what your lifestyle is. I find inspiration from her and I hope you can, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment