Saturday, September 25, 2010

Note to myself and others...do not stop in stockton

I drove over 600 miles today! That's the good news! Less than 400 to go tomorrow...

I checked into a motel in Stockton a little while ago, and here's what happened...

- reservation wasn't found

- checked in, emptied bags out of car and walked up the 3 flights of stairs to my room, with 200 bags (no, I don't know why I have to bring all of this stuff to my room for the night)

- heard 'whooshing' sound while walking up the stairs, thought I was imaging things

- key didn't work

- hauled everything back down to the office, got new key

- hauled stuff back up the stairs, realized whooshing sound was my hairspray spraying all over everything in my giant reusable plastic bag
- took everything out of the bag, one by one, to clean the hairspray off in the sink

- sink didn't drain....at all

- no towels in room, went back down to office to get towels

- brought towels back up to room, sink still full of water
- decided to screw it and watch some tv

- tv didn't work....at all

-called front desk to ask if I could change rooms, was told I could go nextdoor

- went down to the front desk to get new key

- that key didn't work either

- more, more, more.....but now my tv works so SCREW IT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment