Friday, September 10, 2010

New York Fashion Week!

New York fashion week kicked off last night! Unfortunately, I can't be in New York, nor can I ever imagine affording any garment that has graced the runway, but I can still dream of fashion. So here are some new, more budget-friendly sources of fashion inspiration! (click on the store's name to be directed to their website)


This was supposed to be my secret site that I planned to buy items from on those occasions where I needed to look extra awesome (running into an ex? running into the ex's new flame?) Need Supply Co to the rescue! But now I'm sharing it with you, so I guess the cat's out of the bag. 



What's not to love about Madewell? Especially since Alexa Chung's line was launched this week! 




I'm not going to lie. I get easily overwhelmed, and this website can be a tad overwhelming for me....but when I do have the motivation to page through the clothing I always find load of things that I would love to buy. The added bonus is that you can fork over your money for the trendier pieces without feeling guilty. Go ahead, do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment