Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'll take that too!

I can hardly believe that I'm approaching six months since I left the Midwest and headed out west! As I've driven from city to city (and back!) I've done a fairly good job of minimizing my baggage - literally. Packing and unpacking your car three hundred times is a quick way to figure out what you material possessions you absolutely NEED. The one thing that has continued to surprise me is how many clothes I still lug around. And no, not because I'm some sort of hip fashionista.... I usually wear the same t-shirt and jeans three (okay, maybe five) days out of the week! Therefore, with yet another upcoming move, I found this great article about how to really narrow down your wardrobe, while finding your own personal style. A black t-shirt and jeans counts as style, right? I sure hope so. 

via fashion-style



And the article I am referencing can be found here via the blog 'painfully hip'

No comments:

Post a Comment