Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DIY christmas gift idea - numero uno

I'm always trying to come up with new DIY Christmas gifts....presents that offer room for a bit of personalization. And today, as a result of not having to work (a last minute bonus day off), I found myself mixing bloody marys and came up with the *genius* idea of making personalized bloody mary gift baskets for Christmas! Who doesn't like a good bloody mary? There are so many options for a bloody mary gift baskets, based on the recipient....do they like 'em spicy? Add a variety of hot sauces! Do they favor the garnishes? Add a variety of pickled veggies! Perhaps they don't drink bloody marys too often but enjoy cooking on a regular basis? Add good quality spices (pepper, garlic, etc). You could even add glasses, funky straws, etc. My oh my, the possibilities are endless.

I do believe that I have myself a winner here. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment