Friday, November 12, 2010

Robotic Pet Sitter!

Have you guys seen this thing? This robotic pet sitter is hands down one of the most awesome inventions I've seen in quite some time - it's still in the prototype stage, but when it becomes available to the masses I will be first in line! And yes, I understand that this is a bit far-fetched in theory, but at least it's getting the wheels spinning when it comes to the often neglected pet community. While totally impractical for longer vacations (no, I will not be spying on my pet via internet while sipping margaritas in Mexico) it seems like a sensible tool for occasionally checking in on your pet while at work. Scolding my pooch Charlie from the confines of my office? Sign me up!

For more info on the robotic pet sitter check out this article


No comments:

Post a Comment