Saturday, November 6, 2010

Top 3 Online Clothing Sites....

I'm a mess when it comes to shopping...I get overwhelmed quite easily and usually end up leaving the store empty handed or with something that I most likely didn't need (or really want). As I result of many wasted Saturday afternoons I've mastered the art of virtual shopping, and after much research these are my three go-to sites.

MADEWELL

For their effortlessly cool (yet hip) clothing. Their clothes are made well, are always super soft and comfortable, and last forever. I'm currently saving my pennies to buy a pair of their suede shorts; I'm pretty sure those shorts will safe my life.





For their funky dresses, sweaters, and jewelry. This site has much more, of course, but I am a HUGE fan of their dresses, and bonus....they're actually affordable!






For classic pieces, wear to work clothing, and their JEANS. Trust me, I am a denim guru, and these jeans are THE most comfortable ever. Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment