Thursday, November 11, 2010

DIY Necklace Organizer

While visiting one of my amazing friends in NYC I took note of her brilliant (yet incredibly simple) method of organizing necklaces/bracelets/other dangly accessories. Upon returning home I immediately ran out to the thrift store, purchased the largest corkboard I could find, and gleefully began pinning each and every one of my necklaces for all to see. Gone are the days of rummaging through overcrowded jewelry boxes and untangling a never-ending clump of necklace strands. Bonus - the possibilities for personalizing your necklace organizer are endless - cover the board in fabric or paper (as illustrated on the blog trinystrinkets), add a super fancy (thrift store) picture frame, or check out your local craft store for unique pushpins.


No comments:

Post a Comment