Monday, November 29, 2010

Lipstick Beauty

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
Gwyneth Paltrow

Still determined to get out of this style slump, I'm focusing my attention on lipstick. I am without a doubt a lip gloss junkie - I have a seemingly endless supply scattered around my bathroom, purse, coat pockets, car...
But lipstick is a different story. Lipstick always seemed to be for sophisticated women. Women who carried expensive bags and wore high heels, and never ever got caught with any pet hair on their expensive coat! Women who bought separate, fancy lipstick holders. But perhaps I'm wrong? Maybe everyday gals can pull off lipstick too? We shall see. Check out these pretty pouts for inspiration. And the last photo....ahahaha! I just love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment