Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DIY Christmas Ornament

Now that my brain is officially in holiday mode I plan to share lots and lots of DIY Christmas links - DIY ornaments, DIY Christmas presents, yummy recipes, etc. Anything that can make your holidays extra special while still being easy on the wallet. I thought I'd help ease you into the holiday spirit with a tutorial for a very simple Christmas ornament. All you need is paper, scissors, a stapler, and glue! Wowza. Even the kiddies can do this one!


(click on the link above to read the tutorial)


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I have a lot of scrapbook paper left over so I think I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne - check out this link too! There's a DIY christmas card that would use up even teeny, tiny paper scraps (the christmas tree card).

    http://curbly.com/diy-maven/posts/5699-36-easy-handmade-christmas-card-ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Now all I need is some time and motivation...

    ReplyDelete